Sun, Jan 19|
How to Raise Your Puppy
Everything you need to know about how to raise your new puppy.
Time & Location
Jan 19, 2020, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Windmill Library, 7060 W Windmill Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA
About the Event
Please DO NOT bring dogs. This seminar will be LOADED with information on how properly socialize, train, play with, and raise your puppy to be the best dog you've ever had. Learn all the secrets and tricks of getting your puppy's attention, motivating them to learn and how to get the most out of your new dog while fulfilling their needs and building a strong and balanced lifelong relationship. You will leave this seminar with confidence and ready to give your puppy exactly what they need for life.
- Potty training
- Name recognition
- How to socialize your puppy
- How and when to introduce your puppy to people and dogs
- How to avoid behavioral problems
- How to prevent unwanted behaviors like digging, chewing, biting and more.
- How to play with your puppy
- How to set house rules and boundaries with your puppy
- Training tools and equipment
- Much more...